CherryCokeClockCherryCokeClock

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

how to makes an movie how to makes an movie

K

I use these tips to make an movie. I actually made 2 of it.
It have no gay squirrels
and it have lots of breadfruit

TruffleClock responds:

wowowowowowowowowowowowowwoowowowwoowowwowowowowowwowowow that is why the movie passed!!

ps - Be warned that, just as with user reviews, once you submit a response, you cannot edit it or remove it. So choose your words carefully!

All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4.2!!!

Not great.

It looks like you guys tried and tried quite hard, but the thing that gets to me is that this fails to be actually entertaining. It might be a way for the artists to relieve stress. Believe me, I have nothing against killing fads, but there was hardly an inclusion of Foamy, who I believe to be a cocksucking demon who emerged from some goth punk's ass.
HOWEVER, the visuals were good…ish…all the sketchy FBF makes it seem too emo for me.
Holy Hell, this review is getting to be long.
So, in conclusion, I don't like movies that don't make me laugh, especially Flash movies.

MACception responds:

Eh, sorry dude. Hopefully the next one, or a future one will make you laugh, as it's in our intention. I got 1 thing to say though:

REVIEW 69 BABY!!!

Ooooo...kinky...so what choo wearin'?

-LP

BreadFruitLock responds:

Happy Clock day!

Interactive Buddy v.1.01 Interactive Buddy v.1.01

Cool.

It's very, very cool. The graphics were incredible, the scripts and keyboard mappings are excellent, and it looked finished and unrushed.
It feels less like a Flash document and more like a desktop application.

UPDATE SUGGESTIONS:

I liked it lots.

probably because hitting Foamy gets you 5,000 points!!1 XD

Megaman vs Metroid Megaman vs Metroid

HOLY FUCK

This was an extremely awesome game, liked the music and animation. However, I think you should make a game with bad guys from several games rather than just one at a time.